Life feels like I’ve gotten on a one way rollercoaster to hell half the time and I can’t get off. Where’s the eject button?
All my life I’ve been either speeding on a highway or my car is still trapped in the garage. Where’s
Angie Nennie has ADHD, is a mother of two and a professional ADHD coach we discuss:
– Why is parenting so incredibly bloody boring but also so tiring?
– What ADHD Mum friendly activities you can do with your child and actually have a good time?
– If and how much our children are developmentally behind all the other children
– Are ADHD children just ‘harder’ than other peoples?
– The surge of diagnosis of ADHD in Mother’s and Angie’s view on why that is.
– The spoon theory
– Angie’s personal experience with burnout and how she turned it around.
– How Angie shares the mental load with her husband.
– What strategies and tools we can use right now to try prevent burnout
If you’d like to work with Angie then please reach out to her here:
(Angie does a complimentary first session) and she is available for NDIS clients as
well as private.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jane-mcfadden/message