I was supposed to be interviewing Shantelle but we became instant friends and went OFF TOPIC hardcore.
Part 2 in the Coffee chats with Shantelle- I’d go to Part 1 first.
– Are ADHD Mum’s the WORST at self care? and why is that?
– Who created all the expectations on families to have dinner with their kids every night as a family and how bloody hard is that to do.
– We can create a safe haven for our kids to come home to after experiencing a world unfriendly to neurodivergent people.
– If we had of known about our diagnosis earlier, would we have natured ourselves or squashed ourselves? are we just TOO MUCH?
– Is ADHD hyper focus a super power or is it like a were wolf where it only comes out when the stars align, moon is full, wind is blowing right. The rest of the time ADHD is an absolute pest.
– Is there any group of people that looks after themselves LESS than ADHD Mums?
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jane-mcfadden/message