Jane discusses her personal experience with medication and psychiatrists and answers FAQ:
– How do I access medication quickly?
– Should I see a psychologist or a psychiatrist what is the difference?
– I can’t get into a psychiatrist – should I see a Telehealth one?
– What is the difference between a Telehealth psychiatrist and an in person one?
– What is this going to cost me?
– Can I get Medicare rebates?
– I have medication but I don’t know if its working?
– If I’m hyperactive why would I take a stimulant?
– What medication should I ask for?
**This episode only exists because of the huge waitlist to get into see a psychiatrist and how difficult it is to get reviewed by any
health professional on ADHD medication. This isn’t an expert point of view, it is a personal experience, everyone should seek medical advice or see their treating prescribing for their professional opinion when varying their medication**
**www.someone.health/ is a resource you can go to if you need speedy professional opinion**
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jane-mcfadden/message