Jane interviews Jessica Burgess (Psychologist and friend) on High Performance and ADHD.
– What is high achievement and how is it different to high performance?
– Women are praised for their ADHD traits but they are also sometimes detrimental to mental
and physical health.
– Does medication really dull the creativity and beauty?
– What are strengths for ADHD in the workplace?
– How does leadership look for ADHD and burnout?
– Why do ADHD so often start their own business?
– The interplay between perfectionism and ‘not feeling good enough’ and ADHD.
– Achievement cycles and how to stop doing it.
– Some strategies from Jess on how to align your values with what you actually do every week.
– Jane talks about wellbeing vs achievement at school.
– Should we disclose ADHD at work?
– How can we encourage more inclusion?
– Jane shares on her childhood and how it created a high achievement vortex that has proven her successful but at what cost?
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jane-mcfadden/message