Jane’s back with Sharon Collin from ‘The Functional Family’
Sharon is neurotypical (supposably) Jane says she is now dubious on this one. Sharon has a ADHD husband and three sons with ADHD.
– What to do with a sensory seeker
– What to do with an antagonist child
– What kind of attitude do we have?
– How can we find the joy even when there is just a second of it.
– Do we need to fix our kids?
– What are our family values
– What systems can we implement
– What are predictable problems
– Jane gives Sharon her most frustrating problem, the 10min period in her afternoon that ruins her. Sharon SOLVES it!
Check out Sharon’s other episode here:
Check out Sharon’s website here:
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jane-mcfadden/message